OtakuBoards

Gifts from Ex -boyfriends / girlfriends

vegeta rocker

I have a question, i just want some opinions on accepting gifts from ex boyfriends/girlfriends.

If you were with someone than broke up and remained friends would you accept a gift from the person? Not a birthday or christmas present but just a heck of it thing. Like if you always said you would get them something when you had the money but you didn't get around to it until you had broken up.

Would you accept/give it to your ex?

We're not talking a cruise or anything just something like a poster or a cd.

I myself would have no problem taking it; we are friends after all.

[COLOR=Indigo]Personally, it all comes down to who it is from and what the gift is. To date, there is only one ex-boyfriend I am still very close and good friends with. All the rest I feel are the scum of the earth and not want to ever speak with them or see their faces again. [/COLOR]

I guess I would have to agree it would depend on the person that it is from and with what intentions. I am freinds with most of my ex-boyfriends. I have one imparticular who is one of my best friends. But it would depend on who it was from.

As for giving gifts, my ex-boyfriend of a year and a half, I intend on getting him started on his tattoo. I was planning this for a while, but it was going to be his birthday present from me in July, but I still intend on giving him a couple hundred dollars to get him started on his, which will be probably over three grand when it is all said and done. But what can I say, we are still friends and he payed for my last one. So yeah, that's about it.