OtakuBoards

MARVEL: Civil War

Dragonboym2

[COLOR=Blue]Coming in the near future, Marvel Comics will launch a new epic event.
In the recent year, much has happened. HOUSE OF M, The colaspe and re-form of the Avengers, Spider-Man's new coustume and powers, and now a new threat may tear the Marvel Universe apart.

A tragic event that results in the loss of many innocent lives, leaves the US goverment with a idea for a new law. "The Super Hero Registration Act" as it is called, will make it a law for all supe-powered beings heroes, and villians, to regestier who they are, powers, and their true identies. Many heroes think this is a good idea, while others do not. In Marvel some heroes identites are know to the public. Like Captain America, Iron Man, etc. But what about the heroes who want to keep their identies secrets? Revealing themsleves could put their friends and loved ones in danger. So the heroes are torn between what to do. Teams, freindships, and teammates, are in danger of collasping, and sides will be taken. Spider-Man is going to be caught in the middle of it all, and it is a big deal in the mutant comunnity as well. This is basicly mutantkinds worst nightmare "The Mutant Registration Act" come to life. What will happen?
"Civil War" begins soon. I'm looking forward to it, it looks like a great story.
What to you guys think?

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]

[color=#b2566b][color=#b2566b][font=Verdana][size=1][strike]Well, [b]Dragonboym2[/b], welcome to the OB Anthology, if you haven't been welcomed. Have you glanced at the [b][url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44313"]OB Anthology Basics[/b][/size][/font][/url][font=Verdana][size=1]? If you haven't, it's highly advised that you do. It helps with [b]Thread Ratings[/b], Constructive Criticism, and almost anything else needed for a thread. The most important aspect you need to post, though, in the OB Anthology and basically anywhere in the Arena is a thread rating.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1]If there is no rating, the thread will be closed upon sight. Though, if you wish to reopen your thread, please do so but remember a rating ^_^![/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1]THREAD CLOSED.[/strike][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1]After re-reading the thread, I've found that it was by my own fault (and an e-mail) that this thread was closed. I apologize for doing so and in the future will be more concise and read carefully, instead of glancing it over.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1]I apologize once again on my part.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1]THREAD OPENED.[/size][/font][/color]
[/color]