Jump to content
OtakuBoards

-------->x<--------


Recommended Posts

Posted
any body see the anime "X"!

i have, and i must say it totally rulz!
if u have seen it tell me what u thought
if u havnt and want to know what its about just ask me!:whoops:
Posted
Story 4.0
Music 4.0
Performance 4.2
Visuals 4.7
Overall 4.2

I liked X alot. The movie's plot is entirely under-developed though. They tried to fit entirely too much of a story into the time they had for the movie. They didn't develope any of the characters. I found it hard to figure out who was who, but I still loved it. Kamui has the greatest character design I've ever seen, but I can't believe CLAMP allowed the movie to be made with such little explanation, but since I've read the majority of the manga, I knew what was happening at least a little.

:naughty: :demon: Peace!!!:mrt: :smirk:
Posted
yeah i agree it was a great anime but it could have spent alot more time giving u some feed back on the char! but it still is coo coo!
and kamui is totally flippin coo!:cool:
Posted
i think it was treally kool!

perhaps a bit konfusing in some parts....but i Loved it!

i Love Camui!!!:love:

i don't think i cared for the ending too much though....:flasher:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...