Hanabishi Recca Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 Does anyone know a online manga forum where you can learn, ask questions and maybe even read How to draw manga? I have been looking for about 30 mins, but I couldn't find anything. So, I wouldn't mind the help! Or, if anyone here know how to draw (Or maybe even makes them) I wouldn't mind your help. I don't know how to draw one bit, besides the easy parts. I want to make one. Thanks for your time, ~ David
Ol' Fighter Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 I personally know how to draw a little something and when it comes to searching for things go to google.com
Hanabishi Recca Posted March 24, 2006 Author Posted March 24, 2006 Yeah, I went to google but I didn't find a thing. (Google is the place!) I know how to draw something. But mostly I need help on background. So, if you don't mind... I would love for you to teach me. I wouldn't mind you PM me. Thank you for your time, ~ David
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now