OtakuBoards

Dancing art

BloodRainShadow

Hello people, anyways this is one of my art work. Hope you like it. :catgirl:

[url]http://i2.tinypic.com/s6sooz.jpg[/url]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][b]EDIT:[/b][/COLOR]

This is another picture I drew during one of my classes dieing of boredum, feel free to tell me what I need for it and so on. Enjoy. :catgirl:
[url]http://i2.tinypic.com/s6spxk.jpg[/url]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][b]EDIT:[/b]

[size=1]For future reference, please don't post pictures that stretch the OB layout. It makes 56k users suffer unnecessarily, and it makes things look bad and annoying in general. Please read the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52171][b]Art Studio Rules[/b][/url] for clarification on this specific rule.

Also, if you're going to be posting several images within a short period of time, do so in the same thread as your previous work. That way, the forum doesn't get cluttered with alot of repetitive threads.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments.

- Retribution[/size][/COLOR]

I think you need to work on basic body structures/proportions, for instance, her left thigh is MUCH shorter than her right thigh. It looks as if its half the length they are supposed to be. Her arms also seem very out of proportion. Try looking at the people around you and imagine they're body structures and put them onto paper.

• 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE=she_who_howls]i really like your art. it very abstract, and beautiful. and your sigy is awesome!!!! i think ill sign your guest book :D
Thanks;
Ayoyama[/QUOTE]
[size=1]She_who_howls, please elaborate on what you like and dislike. Just saying it looks "abstract and beautiful" helps no one. [i]What about it makes it look abstract and beautiful? Is there anything that could be changed to make it look better?[/i] Ask yourself those questions while critiquing someone's work.

Honestly, folks, I'm getting a bit tired of repeating myself four times in a row. Let's try to pull things together, please?[/size]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stafal-chan
^_^ your art is good ^_^ but you need to work on your propotions ^_^ i love the amount of detail you put into your dragons ^_^ they look very good ^_^ hee hee yaaay for doodleing in class...i suppose that's better than sleeping right :animeswea hee hee that's what i do :animeswea

The proportions of the body are a tad bit off but honestly that's not half bad! I'm not so good with getting proportions right myself. =P I like the way you drew the head of your dragon. Very fearsome looking. The frills above the eyebrows...nice touch. Ever considered tyring your hand at adding some scale detail in the future? Just a little suggestion I thought I'd throw out there. =)

Might I also suggest that in the future you try sketching as opposed to drawing hard lines? It makes it A LOT easier to go in and make the necessary changes (if you want to). And maybe one of those giant pinky erasers...er or whatever. Those are nice too.

*ahem* Other than that,keep practicing and you'll get better in no time. *thumbs up*

[FONT=Trebuchet MS][QUOTE=xwoodlandelf]I think it looks GREAT!
~*~ Cho-lin[/QUOTE]
Seeing as this is the second time you've done this, maybe you skipped over our Art Studio mods first warning post.
[QUOTE=Retribution][size=1]Welcome to OtakuBoards, xwoodlandelf!

Since you're new here, you really should read [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=53330][b]what's expected of your posts[/b][/url]. What you've said is nice, but it doesn't benefit the artist. Instead, trying saying what you think is done well and what could be improved. Thanks![/size][/QUOTE]
So, let's try to work on improvement, please. Thank you.[/FONT]