Panache Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 Im looking for a romantic anime that is about kids in highschool/college/middleschool. Also I wanna buy the whole series in dvds all at once. So if they cost a fortune to buy pls do not recommend them. Thanks in advance.
kalon Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 A [B]lot[/B] of romance anime tend to be about school kids, but any DVD series will cost you a good chunk of income. The average series DVD costs about $30 for 4 episodes. I suggest some movies. [I]Whisper of the Heart[/I] is pretty good. It is one of Miyazaki's films and the only one his protege directed. If you are willing to see more than just school years, I suggest [I]Millenium Actress[/I] and [I]The Place Promised in Our Early Days.[/I] Both are beautiful works of art. [I]Millenium Actress[/I] follows an actress from when she is a young girl to when she is an old woman while she searches for a painter. [I]The Place Promised[/I] is about two best friends who share a dream and a crush. It is a science-fiction-type film. Movies won't cost overly much, but almost any boxset is from $60 to $150.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now