OtakuBoards

Bad Luck M-LVS

Guest Shadow Dancer

Guest Shadow Dancer
[COLOR=Red]Tama sat in a coffe house he was waiting for Neko. She was so far the only person that he had meet that was involved in the fight. He watched the doors waiting for her to come in. He listened to the people around him complain about their lives. A girl in the back of the room was complaing on how she broke her nail in gym class. He laughed quietly. Her life so diffacult compared to his and the others. The girl heard his laugh and she lokked up. Standing she walked to his table.
"What is your deal, you think laughing at other peoples crisses is cool."

"Yeah when they really are crisses."

"Well your just a prick then."

"Thanks for the update."

He stood up and wlkaed away from the girl, he would just wait for Neko outside. He listened to the girl whine at her frineds some more, before he got to the door. He pulled it open and almost crashed into Neko.

"Hey. I sorta mangied to piss of a girl. You wanna walk around while we try to figure out how to meet these other people?"

OOC: OK so i got this started. I am gonna let everyone post and then we can get them all together. Yeah.... uh for the post put something, like what your charcter does when they are not fighting. yeah now i am just rambiling so have fun. I'll do the gang leaders profile tommorow and put it in my next post.[/COLOR]

"Sure!" Neko replied to Tama. "So what'd you do this time? Did you laugh at a priss again?"
"Yeah," Tama said.
Neko sighed. "Like always. You need to learn how to keep the laughter in."
Neko turned the corner. "You're always getting yourself into trouble like this."

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Kain sat in a comfortable reclining chair. Both blades of Deaths Claw rested in his lap, his mask was thrown on a near by table and his hood was pulled back. Revealing a scar from his left temple to the tip of his chin. It also showed his short black hair. He sighed as he slowly reclined in the chair.
[B]
"So bored. Havent had anyone to kill in the past week. If I don't get a job soon then I will cut someone's throat around here."[/B] He continued to lean back farther until he couldn't go back any further. He then put his hands behind his head and looked up at the ceiling, he sighed once again. He closed his eyes and put his feet up on the table.
[B]
"I'm gonna take a nap. This is a comfortable chair, just hope the boss finds me soething to do soon." [/B]And with that said, Kain slowly drifted off into a quiet dreamless sleep.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

((OOC: My sincere apologies for the wait. I'm a little anal about my RPing posts, and I just can't seem to get anything I'm happy with....))

[i]I felt rather strange. The sun was shining brightly in the clear blue sky, not a single cloud in sight. The temperature was perfect, aided by the slightly warm constant breeze. I was walking along, a soda in one hand and a hot dog in the other. It just wasn't normal.

Why, you ask? My answer is simple. This isn't my life. Well, it's not my normal life. My normal life revolves around the lives of people whose names no one should ever know. Many of these people will never have their names discovered, thanks to me.

It's been six years. Six long years since my parents died. I've lost count of those who've died since. I was single-handedly fighting a war with a seemingly infinite organization, whose actual name I still didn't know.

I take that back. I no longer fight singlehandedly. There is at least one other, one like me. This one, so I've heard, is searching for the rest of us. I don't know why. But maybe, just maybe, it's time I found out. Then again, maybe he'd just find me first. It'd certainly make things easier...[/i]