Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Xbox Pro's and Con's


Recommended Posts

Guest Xbox Freak
Posted
Xbox has many good things about it but there are them bad things just like with any system. Here's my pro and con list for xbox. Please add. I want to see what everybody else thinks.
Pro's
The graphics are outstanding.
The built in hard drive is nice.
The logo is cool. HeHE
The system plays dvd's.
(I have more I just can't think of them at the moment.)

Con's
The controller isn't that great.
The loading process is a little slow.
Posted
Loading isnt slow, its just the control is akwardly [b]LARGE[/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Loading isnt slow, its just the control is akwardly [b]LARGE[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

well theres always the japanese version of its controller. the japanese version looks like a mixture between dreamcast controller and psx's its about as small as game cubes controller and the logo is abnormally huge either.
Posted
It has to be the most FAT-*** controler i have ever seen. It's so akward, the PSX/PS2's Controller is the best, you don't need to change your grip like X-Box, Gamecube, N64 & Dreamcast.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I've got one of them Japanese controllers. It's sort of like the playstation one, except it has many different colours, and is a better shape that you can grip like one of those handles on a hacksaw. Pretty good. But yes, the original one is large, and funny, but I don't find the loading on it very slow, but it is as slow as the PSX.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...