Guest tanukioh Posted April 12, 2006 Posted April 12, 2006 [QUOTE=Wolf Rider]Actually, I thought that picture was really funny. I have a huge sense of humor. :D As for skinwalkers being good, there is no good skinwalker. They are all evil. Another thing I forgot to mention is that they can attack you in your sleep, when that happens don't expect to wake up so easily. :D Also, they don't bother non-natives, unless your like Tanukioh. If you mess with a skinwalker, you drag your whole family into it. :D [CENTER] ---------------------------[/CENTER] And back to science. I'm only into the Astrology part of it. [SIZE=1][INDENT] [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Please do not double post [B]Wolf Rider[/B]. If you need to add something use the edit button located in the lower right-hand corner of your post. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~*SunfallE[/COLOR][/INDENT][/SIZE][/QUOTE] O.o.......wait, what do you mean "unless your like tanukioh?" ??? o.o astrology...hurts my brain.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now