Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Anime Sailor Moon on Cartoon Network


SaiYaNgUrL
 Share

Recommended Posts

What do you mean lately? I didn't think they were even dubbing Stars. Actually, I thought they were, but my friend said they weren't. I don't know where you live, but it sure isn't showing where I am.If is playing, how I envy you. I've been wondering about that 200th episode, too. Knowing DIC or pioneer, or whoever dubs/edits it, they'll make some flashing lights, or ribbons, or cut the whole thing....OMG! Wouldn't that be awful? They're gonna slaughter the 200th episode!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

o sorry... i live in cali... so maybe around other parts of the world they already showed it... hehehe! the E in front of SM means eternal. so it means eternal sailor moon. so yeah.... hehe. i got the info from my friend. hehehe.... sorry for not posting up as much info!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[SIZE=1]You live in California too! That is so weird because I must live like 20 mles away from you. I am in the valley...

Anyway, I think your friend is lying because all of the sites I check say absolutely nothing about it. But I could be wrong, lets hope I am wrong...[/SIZE]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
In England, they show Sailor Moon on Foks Kids. I'm not sure if they're still showing it though.

about the 200th Ep, they'll probably just dub it like they do DBZ. Speaking of nudity, my friend found a website which is totally dedicated to Sailor Moon porn :rotflmao:
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Saiyaman
Shin. Post that link and prepare to be attack byevery admin from here to kingdom come.

Anywho I don't follow Sailor Moon but one of my friends who does said She heard they are makin' the last series. To keep up I go to [url]www.cartoonnetwork.com[/url] and check the T.V. Listings. They give out whats gonna be on months in advanced.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's true, they do pretty much ruin SM by dubbing and editing, but S and SuperS weren't THAT bad. Well, not as bad as Sailormoon and Sailormoon R. Pioneer is a lot better than DIC. It's understandable with DIC, though, I mean, they make little kid's shows, so..... I think they went pretty much overboard when they edited. They didn't even bother to release uncut versions, like Pioneer did. R has some of the best seasons, too.:bawl:
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I really don't think you should compare SM to Hentai. No matter how much nudity there is, it's NOT hentai. Hentai is gross. It's almost all about sex, and Sailormoon isn't. Plus, if you don't like Sailormoon, so what. You don't have to insult it.I happen to like the story line of SM. Who cares if you don't. :demon:
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]I really don't think you should compare SM to Hentai. No matter how much nudity there is, it's NOT hentai. Hentai is gross. It's almost all about sex, and Sailormoon isn't. Plus, if you don't like Sailormoon, so what. You don't have to insult it.I happen to like the story line of SM. Who cares if you don't. :demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, u are wrong about some stuff. Sure, there's alot of Hentai thats gross(La Blue Girl*watched like, 2 minutes of it, and got sick to my stomach*), but there's some pretty decent hentai out there that actually makes sense, and has a good story line. And yes, no matter how u look at it, SM is softcore Hentai.:D
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Actually, u are wrong about some stuff. Sure, there's alot of Hentai thats gross(La Blue Girl*watched like, 2 minutes of it, and got sick to my stomach*), but there's some pretty decent hentai out there that actually makes sense, and has a good story line. And yes, no matter how u look at it, SM is softcore Hentai.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

*sigh* I know. Like u said, though, softcore hentai. It's just so disgusting for me to think about SM like some of the bad hentai's. Hey, C'mon....I'm trying to keep SOME morals alive, here. And um, I didn't mean to sound quite so ticked. It's like....in Ceres, there's lots of nudity, but it's in an artistic way, not in a way that's more like porn than animation.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]

*sigh* I know. Like u said, though, softcore hentai. It's just so disgusting for me to think about SM like some of the bad hentai's. Hey, C'mon....I'm trying to keep SOME morals alive, here. And um, I didn't mean to sound quite so ticked. It's like....in Ceres, there's lots of nudity, but it's in an artistic way, not in a way that's more like porn than animation. [/B][/QUOTE]

Think of it this way, SM=Good Hentai, La Blue Girl=Bad Hentai:D
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have no idea what Cartoon Network will do and I know that they ARE going to dubb the Sailor Stars episodes. I do know that Pioneer will snap up the chance to the rights to SM like they did for SMS. If you want to see the uncut, uneditted, english dubbed versions; check with your local Suncoast or SamGoody stores. Even though ADV is releasing the first and second season of SM, theirs is the editted version and I think I read that Pioneer is wanting to release the uncut, dubbed versions themselves! (which includes the episodes that were dropped due to content)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...