Snow Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 This is a story veriation on a failed RPG my lil' brother tried to start a few months ago. In the future, a technilogical genies known only as "The Collector" has taken his obsetion with Video Game RPGs too far. He has desided to hold a tournament between the forces of good and evil of the RPG world, createing a device which has the power to transport characters from being mear computer codes to living beings, while still retaining their vast powers. However, he folishly chose to free the evil ones first, bring out such evil beings as Sepheroth, Kefka, The Blood Angel, and even Smithy of the Mario RPG. He instantly lost control of all of them, and they began to wreck havoc on the world. And so, now, he must bring over the heros in attempt to atone for his wrongs and bring the world back to peace. So heres the deal, you can choose any character from any actual RPG, NOT one from the otaku. I will personally choose Orlandu, aka Tundergod Cid from FF Tactics.
Shy Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 [SIZE=1]I will be Geno from Super Mario RPG, just so I can make everyone else on the team mad at how stupid I am.[/SIZE]:rotflmao:
Snow Posted December 14, 2001 Author Posted December 14, 2001 Hey man, Geno was a beast. Come on ppl, join.
Kaioshin Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 I'll be somebody but I dont know ho yet? Maybe someone from PSO (Phantasy star Online) Gimme a chracter with amazing power & I'll be him
Yoda Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 I will join only if I can be Legolas from Lord of the Rings. If not, them I'm out.
Kaioshin Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 Hey help me out here people I wanna be someone
Raiha Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 [COLOR=teal]Somebody name a good girl character from an RPG......I can't think of anything worthwhile....[/COLOR]
DeathKnight Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 [color=crimson]I'll call Auron from FFX...[/color]
Kaioshin Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 I'll be the dude with the gunblade in Final Fantasy 8
Flash Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaioshin [/i] [B]I'll be the dude with the gunblade in Final Fantasy 8 [/B][/QUOTE] That'd be Squall. Or Seifer. Hmmm, should I join, or should I not? Only time will tell..
Raiha Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Alright.....I'll be a chick called: Cherry from a online story called RPGworld....she's an elf......she's tough...sarcastic....lalaa...to see what she looks like go to: rpgworldcomic.com[/COLOR]
Kaioshin Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] That'd be Squall. Or Seifer. [/B][/QUOTE] Thanks Final Flash - I'll be Squall - cos if you think about it, he has magic powers and can kick *** in a close range battle - not to mention the fact that he has two weapons in 1
Dan L Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 Can I be J.C.Denton from Deus Ex??? I know it's actually a first person game but.. It kind of has RPG elements.. or so they say... JCD is cool cos he has little nanomachines that enhance his strength an stuff... He's kind of a half robot with no metal on the outside.:freak:
Dan L Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaioshin [/i] [B]When are we gonna go? [/B][/QUOTE] good question... Snow? you still out there?
Kaioshin Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 Soz Deus, there woz a prob with my otakuboards account - but it's sorted now NEway do u reckon we should go by ourselves and let the rest of them catch up with us?
Flash Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 Kaioshin--Empty your PM Inbox or I will invoke grevious bodily harm..
Kaioshin Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Kaioshin--Empty your PM Inbox or I will invoke grevious bodily harm.. [/B][/QUOTE] Okay Okay I'll empty it ..geez, there's always some1 busting my chops (j/K) P.S. Final Flash I sent u a pm, hav u replied?
Ugamon Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 can i have a digimon i know of a digimon game called digimon world al thru i made my own up i will take a real one if nessasy.
Kaioshin Posted May 7, 2002 Posted May 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ugamon [/i] [B]can i have a digimon i know of a digimon game called digimon world al thru i made my own up i will take a real one if nessasy. [/B][/QUOTE] Sorry but I dont get wot ur talkin about
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now