Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is a story veriation on a failed RPG my lil' brother tried to start a few months ago.

In the future, a technilogical genies known only as "The Collector" has taken his obsetion with Video Game RPGs too far. He has desided to hold a tournament between the forces of good and evil of the RPG world, createing a device which has the power to transport characters from being mear computer codes to living beings, while still retaining their vast powers. However, he folishly chose to free the evil ones first, bring out such evil beings as Sepheroth, Kefka, The Blood Angel, and even Smithy of the Mario RPG. He instantly lost control of all of them, and they began to wreck havoc on the world. And so, now, he must bring over the heros in attempt to atone for his wrongs and bring the world back to peace.

So heres the deal, you can choose any character from any actual RPG, NOT one from the otaku.

I will personally choose Orlandu, aka Tundergod Cid from FF Tactics.
Posted
[SIZE=1]I will be Geno from Super Mario RPG, just so I can make everyone else on the team mad at how stupid I am.[/SIZE]:rotflmao:
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaioshin [/i]
[B]I'll be the dude with the gunblade in Final Fantasy 8 [/B][/QUOTE]

That'd be Squall. Or Seifer.

Hmmm, should I join, or should I not? Only time will tell..
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Alright.....I'll be a chick called: Cherry from a online story called RPGworld....she's an elf......she's tough...sarcastic....lalaa...to see what she looks like go to: rpgworldcomic.com[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

That'd be Squall. Or Seifer.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks Final Flash - I'll be Squall - cos if you think about it, he has magic powers and can kick *** in a close range battle - not to mention the fact that he has two weapons in 1
Posted
Can I be J.C.Denton from Deus Ex???
I know it's actually a first person game but.. It kind of has RPG elements.. or so they say...
JCD is cool cos he has little nanomachines that enhance his strength an stuff... He's kind of a half robot with no metal on the outside.:freak:
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Soz Deus, there woz a prob with my otakuboards account - but it's sorted now

NEway do u reckon we should go by ourselves and let the rest of them catch up with us?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Kaioshin--Empty your PM Inbox or I will invoke grevious bodily harm.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Okay Okay I'll empty it ..geez, there's always some1 busting my chops (j/K)

P.S. Final Flash I sent u a pm, hav u replied?
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
can i have a digimon i know of a digimon game called digimon world al thru i made my own up i will take a real one if nessasy.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ugamon [/i]
[B]can i have a digimon i know of a digimon game called digimon world al thru i made my own up i will take a real one if nessasy. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry but I dont get wot ur talkin about
Guest Morph
Posted
[color=green] I will be Gon from Suikoden[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...