OtakuBoards

Soul Calibur2

Guest the_band_guy

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS](Don't mind me, I wanna play "Admin" ;) )

[U]"Welcome to Otakuboards,The_Band_Guy![/U]

We're glad to have you, but unforunately, you want broken two very important rules.

First off, you created a thread for an already existing thread, so it's apparent that you haven't checked the Official Directory, which you should remember to refer to for now on.

Secondly, your post quality is extremely low. The first post is the most important post of the entire thread, for it sets the standard for the rest of the thread posters to follow. If you don't post of good quality, then it may cause the thread to be filled with extremely spammy one line responds.

Remember: Check the rules of the Site so that you are less likely to break the rules again, for if you tempt the law for long, eventually you will be banned.

Thank you, and again, welcome to Otakuboards!

[U]Thread Closed[/U]"

How was that? :p [/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS](Don't mind me, I wanna play "Admin" ;) )[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE][QUOTE=Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]How was that? :p [/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote][color=#4B0082]You say not to mind your post, but then you ask how you did? :rolleyes:

In any case, we frown on members "playing mod" when they don't have the authority to actually do anything. Using the report post function is much more helpful.

And the_band_guy, this is the second thread of yours I've had to close in here. I again direct you to the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][u]rules[/u][/url], as well as to the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46746][u]Play It Thread Directory[/u][/url]. Reading both the rules and the sticky threads in a forum is important, or else you [i]are[/i] likely to have a ban coming your way.

If you have any questions about the rules and such, feel free to PM me or another staff member.

Thread Closed (fo' real)[/color]