Darth Vectis Posted April 3, 2006 Posted April 3, 2006 [COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]First I'd like to know who has read The Sword of Truth books, or any of the Shannara books? I've recent been reading The Heritage of Shannara, and it has been driving my creative side nuts. So I would like some help with creating an RP with the parts of these two series together or one for either the Shannara or Sword of Truth. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Redemption Posted April 10, 2006 Posted April 10, 2006 [color=red][size=1]I've read the Sword of Truth series up to Temple of the Winds. I can help if you like Sin. I generally know what's happened in the previous three books to that one (only because I read them ages ago).[/color][/size]
PaganAngel Posted April 22, 2006 Posted April 22, 2006 I'm reading Shannara... I've read Sword, Elfstones, Wishsong, Scions, and I'm almost done with Druid. Never read Sword of Truth, though... but a Shannara RP sounds pretty fun.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now