BondFanatic Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Pick whichever WWF title you would most want to have, besides the Federation Title.
BondFanatic Posted August 19, 2001 Author Posted August 19, 2001 Oops, I pressed submit before I finished the last one. It is supposed say Womens Title.
Chris.C Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I'd defenitley like to have hardcore. It's the best!
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Intercontinental, and the WCW U.S. Heavyweight Title is my fave of all industries.
Fish Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 my brother would say hardcore so i'm voting hardcopre, but i don't like wresting
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I don't like it much but its funny at some points.
Fish Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 oh rats i voted for the wrong title dammit i want the women's title :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now