OtakuBoards

It's Better If You Don't. [M-LSV]

Epsilon

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1][QUOTE][Size=1][b]Short Summery:[/b] [i]Three old friends from High School have since grown up, Abel, Cain, and Azalea. Abel and Azalea staying close in a city of Japan. While Cain left shortly after his High School years to pursue his dream. Best friends since they were young they slowly grew apart.

Abel, a top journalist and student in physiologist. Cain, an aspiring writer and well known author. And Azalea an in training detective. They've not heard from one another in nearly six years. Until now.

For unknown reasons Abel's name has shown up in the wrong part of the news paper. His parents left in a haze, there are no known reasons for suicide. By request of his parents, the Kim's, Azalea is looking into the case with Cain's help.

They've gotten in too deep.[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Advernture Inn. [URL=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52886]Here[/URL]

[b]Characters.:[/b] A-Z.
Azalea. - Epsilon.
Cain. - Aizen.
Thomas. - Starwind.

-----------------------

[b]Other.:[/b] If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about the RPG please direct them here. The character list will be updated as more people sign-up. Along with any major happenings in the RPG.

My apologies for everything being so long. Thank you.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Good idea, I had not thought about that when I was writing.

But a mortician would definatly be helpful / needed to the characters' case an the Rpg it's self. Having Abel's body would help with any references to murder, suicide, forensics, etc. [/SIZE][/COLOR]