OtakuBoards

DOA movie???

Shane12_01

I found some info on a site that says that they are making a dead or alive movie. as far as I know it should have good action because Hong Kong action maestro Cory Yuen (Director of The Transporter, Martial Arts Choreographer for Lethal Weapon 4 and Romeo Must Die) is directing but I'm not sure about the story. here is the site tell me your oppinion.

[url]http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/8535/Dead-or-Alive-Movie-Now-in-Production/[/url]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]Yep its coming out on August 25 and they already have a trailer for it. [URL=http://video.craveonline.com/video/comingsoon/?showVideo=1665&statsid=26&pid=1]DOA trailer[/URL] (just wait till commercial is over.)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Snakes on a Plane and a DOA movie in the same month!?!

I just wetted my pants guys.

Come on, the movie has-

1. Boobies.
2. Ninjas.
3. Boobies.

What more does it need with that combination?

This is going to rock more than a Chuck Norris flick.

[color=darkgreen][size=1]

Though I can automatically tell that this movie will have near to nothing to do with the game itself, it does seem to have a particular... shall I say "Kung Fu Hustle" meets "Kill Bill" quality to it. Probably provide a couple of descent laughs if anything... and where the hell are the male characters?! I think I saw one, but he was getting his *** kicked from who seemed to be Helen... Oh boy.

[/color][/size]

*watches the trailer*
The movie has a DOA volleyball scene! I'm there! :D

No, seriously, I can't tell if this movie is going to be unbelivably unfaithful to the game, or if the trailer was just edited to make it look like "A Handful of Hot Chicks vs. Everyone." I'll probably still see it, if only for the eye candy and potential humor. They can't all be deep.