Shane12_01 Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 I found some info on a site that says that they are making a dead or alive movie. as far as I know it should have good action because Hong Kong action maestro Cory Yuen (Director of The Transporter, Martial Arts Choreographer for Lethal Weapon 4 and Romeo Must Die) is directing but I'm not sure about the story. here is the site tell me your oppinion. [url]http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/8535/Dead-or-Alive-Movie-Now-in-Production/[/url]
Rei Posted April 4, 2006 Posted April 4, 2006 [COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1]Yep its coming out on August 25 and they already have a trailer for it. [URL=http://video.craveonline.com/video/comingsoon/?showVideo=1665&statsid=26&pid=1]DOA trailer[/URL] (just wait till commercial is over.)[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Elfen Lied Posted April 7, 2006 Posted April 7, 2006 sounds good, i have to go see it when it comes out, still waiting for the Neon genesis live action movie.
Ayokano Posted April 7, 2006 Posted April 7, 2006 Snakes on a Plane and a DOA movie in the same month!?! I just wetted my pants guys. Come on, the movie has- 1. Boobies. 2. Ninjas. 3. Boobies. What more does it need with that combination? This is going to rock more than a Chuck Norris flick.
Kenshin DX Posted April 8, 2006 Posted April 8, 2006 Oh God its going to be live action. This could be an awesome animated film. As much as I love the games I have little faith in video game based movies.I really hope it dosent turn out like the Mortal Kombat Movies.
Mars_Siren Posted April 8, 2006 Posted April 8, 2006 I'm so excited about it. I love the DOA games, and I'll definately buy the movie when it comes out. I'll probably watch it a couple hundred times as well. :) haha. :catgirl:
Zen Posted April 8, 2006 Posted April 8, 2006 [color=darkgreen][size=1] Though I can automatically tell that this movie will have near to nothing to do with the game itself, it does seem to have a particular... shall I say "Kung Fu Hustle" meets "Kill Bill" quality to it. Probably provide a couple of descent laughs if anything... and where the hell are the male characters?! I think I saw one, but he was getting his *** kicked from who seemed to be Helen... Oh boy. [/color][/size]
Shane12_01 Posted April 11, 2006 Author Posted April 11, 2006 Well there was not much of a story to go off of in the first place, so I wouldn't be surprised if they added or took out some stuff, but that might make it beter or worse. I guess we'll just have to see.
Manic Webb Posted April 11, 2006 Posted April 11, 2006 *watches the trailer* The movie has a DOA volleyball scene! I'm there! :D No, seriously, I can't tell if this movie is going to be unbelivably unfaithful to the game, or if the trailer was just edited to make it look like "A Handful of Hot Chicks vs. Everyone." I'll probably still see it, if only for the eye candy and potential humor. They can't all be deep.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now