OtakuBoards

If you could turn any anime character into a chibi, who would it be and why?

Parunga-Sama

r2vq said i could start this over,anyway,

if you could choose to turn any anime charictar chibi, which one would it be and why? you people need to follow my example, okay,
[size=4][/size]
[size=4]example:[/size]

if i could turn an anime char. chibi , i would turn piccolo into a chibi,because, it would be nice to see an softened expression on his face for once,he would have big eyes,and he would have a squeaky-ish voice.

[size=4]example over:[/size]
if you want to name two charictars, that's fine , but please, and i repeat, PLEASE don't put spam on here, as i don't want to have to re-do it! please make it at the very least, a paragraph.:D

and i hope the introduction itself wasn't spam, and if it is, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU, DON'T DELETE THIS,OR LOCK IT UP!!!! PLEASE!!!

the mods would be horribly angry if they had to stop another of my threads :animecry:

Guest DrkMagiciansGrl
I can't pick just one anime character to turn chibi....and it's hard to choose just two....but i will...lol.....Okay, If I could turn any (two) anime character(s) chibi I would have to turn Edward Elric and his little brother Al into chibi's! Tee-hee....They'd be sooooo aborable!....It just makes you want to cuddle them both!...

I've seen several pics of Hiei and Kurama as chibis and their so adorable. Who would i personally love though? Naruto, cause they could give him fox ears and a tail! And my second would be Train from Black Cat, he's already cute, as a chibi he'd be even cuter!

[COLOR=DarkRed]Well, I'd say Faust-kun from Shaman King (Even though that already happened, should someone actually take the time to look at my avatar) because he always looks so creepy and broken as a not-chibi and I just wanna see him look cute and tiny, for once! :catgirl: Also, Hiei-kun from YuYu Hakusho 'cause he's all serious and I've seen images of him chibi-fied in Shonen Jump and he looks funny... In a cute kinda way, ya know? And Itachi-san and Sasuke-kun from Naruto 'cause... of the same reason as Hiei-kun... :animeswea [/COLOR]

Guest Wolf_Fire
KOUGGGGAAAAAA!!!!!!!! I would choose to make Kouga a chibi, because I think that it would bring the soft side out of him. They don't really show the soft side of Kouga in Inuyasha, but everyone who has seen Kouga knows that he has a soft side. Plus, he would be really, really cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :catgirl: :cool: :2women:

Guest tuliphead
:animesmil Ahhh, chibi form chibi form. I guess the one charrie I want to see in chibi form is Aya from Weiss Kruez. That'll totally be baby cute right there. I'll be like... chubby cheeks, chubby cheeks Aya! *fangirl squeal* aherm, so yeah. Then again, there's Sephiroth from FFVII who'll also make a cute chibi bisshie. Oooo, chubby cheeks chubby cheeks. :animesmil

I'd have to say anything already with a big head.. *imagine them trying to walk with such a big head* only joking! I'd like to say Chidori Kaname a cute little thing with a big personality it'd look so cute... Then again at the end of fumoffue there's already a chidbi her. Would that still count ?!