OtakuBoards

Boring'ol school

shadowpimp

Guest Gun Preacher
School isnt boring if you dont make it boring or maybe its the people you know well i dont know because i get into alot of trouble at school so it never a boring day for me

but woodword park is a boring school now that i'm gone.

[quote name='shadowpimp']School's boring unless there's a fight and someone gets the crud beat out of them! Naw, I'm just kidding! :D[/quote]
[size=1]Haha, no you're not. There's no shame in enjoying a fight, though; everyone does, except for the one getting destroyed.

Yes, school can be boring at times, but I have two pieces of advice for you. The first is to pick electives that you think you'd enjoy -- it breaks up the pain in a day with enjoyable activity. The second is to basically suck it up, and that it only gets worse from here.[/size]

[size=1][font=georgia]I don't mind school, and if I am bored, I make it fun. And if you can't make it fun without getting in trouble, either do it anyway or just deal. Most times, I'm able to get away with things.

I usually never have an issue with school; in fact, sometimes it's enjoyable. When I learn something new I feel good, and many of my friends I can only see at school. Lunch is really the best, it's time I get to socialize the most. My teachers are flexible, so maybe that's part of the reason why school to me isn't as bad as it seems.

The only issue I really have are the periods. 90 minute periods do not excite me.[/size][/font]

Guest cocoa-panda
[SIZE=2][COLOR=Orange]sometimes school is boring because the assignments are so long and i have to write complete sentences (>_<) but something always happens at about lunchtime that makes the day fun ^^ silly little occurrences like milk out of Nikki's nose, me w my wish granting w my half eaten corn dog, Raeza's obsessions w some dude, or Nadia's flan craze. when i trip (and i do so often -_-) , its funny, so any small thing can brighten up a day. ^_^ yay insaneness!~ [/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]You know how the old saying goes, "It is as good as you make it."

If school is boring, liven it up, doodle, read a fun book, meet a new friend, take a fun class, etc.

When I was in high school, I had fun in pottery and a few computer courses.

Now that I am in college, I enjoy the computers that they have in the rec room as well as the arcade machines, radio, and pool tables. I like to play pool and beat my friends. I also like to chat on MSN and play Achaea online.

Don't mope, act, do something about it. You'll be surprised.[/COLOR]