shadowpimp Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 Is school boring to you :animedepr , makes you feel crazy :animestun , so crazy :animeknow you just want to leave! :mad: Man what a bummer! :animeangr , Why do you think school is boring?
NekoSama101 Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 I think it's boring. It lasts forever and it's the same thing every friggin' day.
Guest Gun Preacher Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 School isnt boring if you dont make it boring or maybe its the people you know well i dont know because i get into alot of trouble at school so it never a boring day for me but woodword park is a boring school now that i'm gone.
shadowpimp Posted April 7, 2006 Author Posted April 7, 2006 School's boring unless there's a fight and someone gets the crud beat out of them! Naw, I'm just kidding! :D
Retribution Posted April 7, 2006 Posted April 7, 2006 [quote name='shadowpimp']School's boring unless there's a fight and someone gets the crud beat out of them! Naw, I'm just kidding! :D[/quote] [size=1]Haha, no you're not. There's no shame in enjoying a fight, though; everyone does, except for the one getting destroyed. Yes, school can be boring at times, but I have two pieces of advice for you. The first is to pick electives that you think you'd enjoy -- it breaks up the pain in a day with enjoyable activity. The second is to basically suck it up, and that it only gets worse from here.[/size]
Kanariya Posted April 7, 2006 Posted April 7, 2006 [size=1][font=georgia]I don't mind school, and if I am bored, I make it fun. And if you can't make it fun without getting in trouble, either do it anyway or just deal. Most times, I'm able to get away with things. I usually never have an issue with school; in fact, sometimes it's enjoyable. When I learn something new I feel good, and many of my friends I can only see at school. Lunch is really the best, it's time I get to socialize the most. My teachers are flexible, so maybe that's part of the reason why school to me isn't as bad as it seems. The only issue I really have are the periods. 90 minute periods do not excite me.[/size][/font]
Guest cocoa-panda Posted April 7, 2006 Posted April 7, 2006 [SIZE=2][COLOR=Orange]sometimes school is boring because the assignments are so long and i have to write complete sentences (>_<) but something always happens at about lunchtime that makes the day fun ^^ silly little occurrences like milk out of Nikki's nose, me w my wish granting w my half eaten corn dog, Raeza's obsessions w some dude, or Nadia's flan craze. when i trip (and i do so often -_-) , its funny, so any small thing can brighten up a day. ^_^ yay insaneness!~ [/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Japan Posted April 7, 2006 Posted April 7, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed]You know how the old saying goes, "It is as good as you make it." If school is boring, liven it up, doodle, read a fun book, meet a new friend, take a fun class, etc. When I was in high school, I had fun in pottery and a few computer courses. Now that I am in college, I enjoy the computers that they have in the rec room as well as the arcade machines, radio, and pool tables. I like to play pool and beat my friends. I also like to chat on MSN and play Achaea online. Don't mope, act, do something about it. You'll be surprised.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now