OtakuBoards

Anybody have any klutzy moments?

Guest ladydark

Lady Dark don't say a word of how clutzy i am!!!!i will we were at her house and then we were running around in the back yard i triped but throught the whole day i was clumsy we rode the motor scooters and i fell off that we were playing video games i got up to get something from her room slamed into the wall and door when we jumped the wall i fell on my face and in front of these really hot guys i think i slammed into the pole :D

[COLOR=Plum] i always have klutzy moments! The last actually happened today. I was in history and I have this pen that lights up and changes colors so i was amusing my self with that for awhile and this pen also has a cord so i wrap the cord around the pen. Well my history teacher saw me doing that and she told me to put it away since that was the only pen i had i kept it out. Anyway 5 minutes later i'm totally tuned out and my history teacher sees the pen and yells "Gwen, put the pen away already!". She startled me, so the pen goes flying from my hand and lands half away across the room...my history teacher wasn't very happy with me today...[/COLOR]

Guest MsKeller
I once walked into a door. It's not my fault though, the door handle got fixed so when I went to push the door open it was actually latched. The funny thing is that I still haven't learned. I walk into it at least once a week. ><

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Ok ya'll better get comfortable because with me the way I am I have a lot of klutz attacks.

Last year I was driving back to where I live in New York from Texas and i stopped at this truck stop on the TN/ KY boarder to stretch my legs and get something to eat. A certain other person and my daughter were with me and I wanted to try and find this one juice to drink and I didn't see any on the bottom shelves so I wanted to see if they had any on another shelf so I backed up and the other person didn't tell me that he had placed my daughter's carrier on the floor behind me so I backed over the carrier, triped and fell on my butt and the carrier- with my daughter in it- tipped upside down. Thankfully she was alright but I heard about my incident from the rest of Tennessee into Ohio.

Then there was the time I backed out of my parent's driveway in my mom's new car (standard transmission) across the street and right over my neighbor's crab apple tree. It's been 9 years and they still haven't removed the tree.

Hmm.... Oh once I was flirting with one of my guy friends in IM and I accidentally typed something to one of my other friends that was supposed to go to him. Luckily she didn't tell anyone else.

Ok that's all I can think of. Hope you had fun[/color][/font]