OtakuBoards

Futures Pt.1

Mars_Siren

The world is what you make it. You can build it with your own hands, and ou can destroy it with your own hands. Imagine yourself as a girl trapped in her own world, her own nightmare. She cannot escape, she cannot thrive on her own. This is her story.

At Jyusei High school in Tokyo, a girl sits at her desk with her head in her hands as she stares down at her paper that had a red slash through it. Another failure. Tears streamed down her face as she imagined what her mother would do, and what her father would have done if he was still alive. He wouldn't be proud of her, she thought. She thought that SHE was a failure, and that she would go nowhere because of her grades. But, all she needed to do was believe in herself. That was in 2074. Technology has improved drastically since 2006, and they have improved transportation as well. They have developed a way to travel to the planet Mars and Venus. Though, that mode of transportation is very risky and dangerous. Lina has always wanted to go to Mars, just to get away. She walked out of the school building, her long black hair blowing behind her in the wind. Her pale, emerald eyes darted back and forth, as if she was on guard, ready to be attacked. She walked down to the air subway, which was basically the subway, but instead of having wheels on rails, it floated on air. "I wonder... maybe... maybe I could reach Mars one day.. maybe I could.. be.. happy one day...". Then, she ran into a man with shoulder-length black hair and ice blue eyes. "Hey, watch where you're going!" He pushed her into the wall of the subway. She sat there, her white and blue school uniform ripped, and her arm bleeding from a metal bar scraping it. She just kind of sat there with a blank look on her face, and then she got up. "You shouldn't hit girls, mister." He looked over to her. " Shut up, you can;t tell me what to do, brat!" This time, when he went to push her, she grabbed his arm and kicked him. Then the doors to the subway opened, and she walked out with a sad look on her face. "Looks like I won't be making any new friends anytime soon... Maybe I'm just not meant to have.. friends..."

[size=1][color=#B2566B]Oh! Looky here, a new member. On behalf of the OB Staff, I'd like to welcome you to the Otakuboards. I'd also like to personally welcome you to the OB Anthology. If you haven't done so, please read the [B]OB Anthology Basics[/B], it's quite the helpful little bugger.

The [B]OB Anthology Basics[/B] will give you an insight on what's required and how to make a good thread without it being closed and whatnot. The most important aspect, though, is the [B]rating system[/B]. For without a rating, what is a thread in the OB Anthology? Therefore, all threads without a rating will be closed. Although, if you so wish to open this again, please do so but remember a rating and first and foremost, read the [B]OB Anthology Basics[/B] stickie.

THREAD CLOSED.[/size][/color]