OtakuBoards

Naruto fanfic!

Guest KuroKajiBlader

Guest KuroKajiBlader
I'm making a naruto fanfic. . .or i've been making. i'm still trying to figure out how to put it on my backsite. If anyone knows how PLEASE TELL ME!

Guest KuroKajiBlader
[quote name='KuroKajiBlader']I'm making a naruto fanfic. . .or i've been making. i'm still trying to figure out how to put it on my backsite. If anyone knows how PLEASE TELL ME![/quote]Oh. It's about a genin named Sin. What a name huh? anyways some demon dude is blood thirsty and wants people who have kekkei genkai (did I spell that right?). Sin is someone with that. He struggles through life because he is exiled from his village.( It's close to the village hodden in the sand). And Sin isn't his real name. He also meets Naruto and gang. AND I'M GIVING TOO MUCH AWAY! Well anyway that's what it's partially about.

[font=Arial][size=1][color=green]Okay. Welcome to Otakuboards. Before you post again, I really suggest that you read the [/color][/size][/font][url="http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"][b][font=Arial][size=1][color=green]Rules[/color][/size][/font][/b][/url][font=Arial][size=1][color=green]. If you don't read the rules, you may be breaking one without realising it. For instance, it is against Otakuboard's rules to double post. In fact, repeated double posting can lead to a ban.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=green]Also, try to be more coherant in future. Post quality is very important at Otakuboards. I'd say that the reason you had no replies was because no one understood what you were talking about. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=green][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=green]If you need more advice, feel free to PM me and I'll give you what help I can.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=green][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=green]Thread Closed.[/color][/size][/font]