Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone else heard of this subculture? Here's a link with some information about it:

[url]http://otakukin.atspace.com/[/url]

I know a lot of people are going to say these people are crazy, but I actually find the subject quite interesting. For the longest time I've had a very personal, almost spiritual, connection with Himura Kenshin. While I'm not entirely sure about the whole "past life" thing, that sort of occult stuff I find very interesting and in the range of possibility (of course, it helps that the character I relate to is based on an actual person). I admit that people who would take this stuff too seriously are out of it, but I've wondered enough about this stuff myself to want to take part in the otakukin community. Your thoughts?
Posted
If this had been posted earlier this month I would hope it was an April Fools joke, but as it is... um... wow. Have any of these people actually thought about the [I]many[/I] factual impossibilities that this theory has?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...