OtakuBoards

Interracial Couples

Guest Gun Preacher

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][QUOTE=Hanabishi Recca]
I kinda noticed that not many people like black women... Not even black men.
Not white men... Not even white or black women like black wemon. They are pretty annoying (When they are angry).

[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]There's a few people who do like black woman. My friend's bf loves her off. He stalked her before they started to date, but that's another story. ;)

I have no problem with interacial relationships. My dad's grandma was Scandinavian, and she married his Afro-Carribean grandfather.

Enough with my background. My parents of course say that I can marry who ever I want, if they have a good education. Now, my dad thinks that black men are no good. He is certain that my sister's boyfriend is cheating on her, and he secretly wants my sisters and I to marry outside of our race. Now my mom, she wants us to find a nice 'educated black man' as she puts it, and wants my brother to find himself a 'sista.'

But, the only thing which seems hard is that sometimes the children of the interracial couple sometimes have a hard time fitting in. My friend is half-French Canadian and Half-East Indian and she thought that she would have to pick a side.[/COLOR][/FONT]

If it wasn't for interracial relations I wouldn't exist today. Woop woop!
Anyway, it's 2006 I think everyone should be passed all that slavery ***** you know, and stereo-types are always gonna be around, but our society is a mix of so many nations in soo many other nations that it doesn't matter.
It's all good baby! Gahahah!