Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just wanted to know if the's going to be a new Pokemon RPG coming out? I love playing pokemon all the time on my Gameboy DS and I thought about this. Where's the pokemon people? You dont have to kill in RPG's in order to have fun all the time, right?! Pokemon can beat the snot outta each other too and the story can still be PG Fun! NE Way, that's all I gotta say. More Pkmn RPG's!
Posted
If I was talking about the video game, POKEMON, sure, I would need to go to the vid. game board. But, I'm talking about writing an RPG in the forums, containing pokemon in them. That's why i feel it just to have this post here.
Posted
[font=Arial][size=2][color=Green]If you want another Pokemon RPG, why don't you come up with an original pokemon RPG idea and start one yourself? Easiest way to bring them about, in my opinion. And it's always fun devising new plot twists and new angles on things -- you can let your creativity run free with it. [Just don't forget your ratings. :p]
[/color][/size][/font]
Guest Metal Dragon
Posted
[QUOTE=Lady Asphyxia][font=Arial][size=2][color=Green]If you want another Pokemon RPG, why don't you come up with an original pokemon RPG idea and start one yourself? Easiest way to bring them about, in my opinion. And it's always fun devising new plot twists and new angles on things -- you can let your creativity run free with it. [Just don't forget your ratings. :p]
[/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Blue]That's a great idea, I totally agree :D .A possible plot twist would be that in the middle of the game, the character becomes evil or you yourself were turned into a pokemon and you team up with your own pokemon to get your body back. Those are just two ideas I have. Or make it a story about [B]revenge[/B][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...