OtakuBoards

Alright Check out This manga story

Takanutsu

Alright guys I know you all were upstet about the other manga I was talking about Samurai Night Moon, anyway I decided to make a new manga......

[CENTER]Wars Redemption[/CENTER]

Its about a manTaron with death defying powers who claims to be Satans right hand man. His mission is to kill any body anything that doesnt telll him whare one kid his Zaron the Angel Gabriels Right hand man, also Makairongs gaurdian angel. Taron wants to steal Zarons flaming sword and completely whipe out the human race. But when a drug dealer and a couple of gangs get into the mix nothing but bloody hell breaks loose in the city of Spin-ku.

Any questions or anything wrong with my summary?

[QUOTE=Takanutsu]Alright guys I know you all were upstet about the other manga I was talking about Samurai Night Moon, anyway I decided to make a new manga......
[/QUOTE]
Takanutsu, I wasn't "upset" by your manga, you just didn't post very much about what it was. I can't be upset about something I know nothing about.

This story seems to be nothing but violence for the sake of violence. I don't see a story other than a man killing a bunch of people because Satan told him to. It?s just way to extreme for me. There is a market out there for manga that is nothing but blood and gore, but I'm not a part of it. Hopefully you also understand that drawing a manga that is centered around violence is much more difficult than drawing an ordinary manga with occasional fight scenes.

You haven't given motivations for any of the characters in your description, and I'm curious about that. For instance, why does Taron follow Satan? Money, power, or something else? Also, why is Satan's right hand man a man, while Gabriel's right hand man a boy? It seems like an unfair advantage for the baddies.

Who is Makairongs, and why did you name the city Spin-ku?

Please describe to me what a "death defying power" is because the image I'm getting is somebody jumping over a shark on a motorcycle, but I know that's not it.

Please remember that I'm not upset by your story, I'm just trying to help you make it better. Answering my questions might make your story seem more developed when you turn it into a manga.

[QUOTE=Chikara Kokoro]Takanutsu, I wasn't "upset" by your manga, you just didn't post very much about what it was. I can't be upset about something I know nothing about.

This story seems to be nothing but violence for the sake of violence. I don't see a story other than a man killing a bunch of people because Satan told him to. It?s just way to extreme for me. There is a market out there for manga that is nothing but blood and gore, but I'm not a part of it. Hopefully you also understand that drawing a manga that is centered around violence is much more difficult than drawing an ordinary manga with occasional fight scenes.

You haven't given motivations for any of the characters in your description, and I'm curious about that. For instance, why does Taron follow Satan? Money, power, or something else? Also, why is Satan's right hand man a man, while Gabriel's right hand man a boy? It seems like an unfair advantage for the baddies.

Who is Makairongs, and why did you name the city Spin-ku?

Please describe to me what a "death defying power" is because the image I'm getting is somebody jumping over a shark on a motorcycle, but I know that's not it.

Please remember that I'm not upset by your story, I'm just trying to help you make it better. Answering my questions might make your story seem more developed when you turn it into a manga.[/QUOTE]

Damn thats alot of stuff, look i dont have time right know but ill look it over later and give you results.And thanks for all that crap its really helpful.But ill tell you one thing Taron Claims to be Satans right hand man doesnt mean he is.