OtakuBoards

The Boss (Zeon) vs. Retribution (Federation) [M-LV]

Zen

[color=darkgreen][size=1]

[center][size=2][B][color=black]The Battle for San Fransisco[/center][/size][/B][/color]

The year was U.C. 0079. The war between the Principality of Zeon and the Earth Federation had been going on for sometime now. Zeon forces had already invaded the North American continent and were deeply rooted in several major cities on the continent. The city of San Fransisco, California in the U.S. was currently under conflict for control. The battles had just started and Federation Mobile Suit units were on the look out for Zeon insurgence. Little did any of them know, that a Zeon ace squad was on their way to take the city by themselves. Using a radar-disrupting tank as back up, the squad slowly moved into the city, undetected...

[center]
---------------------------------------------

Okay, it'll be me and you vs. our NPC partners at first, we'll lay waste to them at first, then we'll have at each other.

---------------------------------------------[/center]

[B][size=2][U]Sign-Ups[/U][/B][/size]

[B]Character Name/Rank:[/B]

[B]Character Description:[/B] (physical description)

[B]Mobile Suit:[/B] (pic please)

[B]MS Weapons:[/B] (be reasonable)

[B]Short Bio:[/B] (very short)
[center]
------------------------------------------
[/center]

[B]Character Name/Rank:[/B] Sergeant 1st Class Michael Arestos

[B]Character Description:[/B] 25 years old. Greek Decent. 5'11", 160 lbs. Very lanky, however, very strong. Black hair pulled back into a low pony tail. Brown eyes. Dark skin. He wears his uniform loosely, currently wearing his jacket around his waist and his pants jacked down slightly due to the hot California sun. He has a symbol of Zeon tattooed on his right shoulder, and wears a silver cross around his neck. He has a very fierce appearance, as is his attitude in battle.

[B]Mobile Suit:[/B]

[URL=http://www.gundamofficial.com/worlds/uc/ms08/mechanics/images/ms_gouf_a.gif]MS-07B3 Gouf Custom[/URL]

[B]MS Weapons:[/B]

35mm gatling cannon x 3
Heat Saber
Bandaleer of Flash Grenades

[B]Short Bio:[/B] Sergeant Arestos is a master pilot. Piloting his beloved Custom Gouf is the main purpose of this point in his life. He was raised on the original Zeon space colony, and lived for the cause of Zeon's liberation. His only wish is to see the Principality achieve it's final goal, and to live a life under the Zeonic flag. Sieg Zeon.[/color][/size]

[size=1][B]Character Name/Rank:[/B] 1st Lieutenant Amuro Ray

[B]Character Description:[/B] An ace pilot at the young age of 17, Amuro Ray stands at 5'9". Brown hair with matching eyes. Medium build, but body is accustomed to the shock and strains of piloting, as it has been exposed to them for a grueling two years.

[B]Mobile Suit:[/B] RX-78 [B][url=http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/msgundam/rx-78-2.jpg][link][/url][/B]

[B]MS Weapons:[/B]
[i]Fixed Armaments:[/i]
2 x 60mm vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x beam saber.

[i]Carried Armaments:[/i]
1 x beam rifle, 1 x anti-beam coated shield.

[B]Short Bio:[/B] After losing several loved ones at the hands of Zeon, Amuro chose to take up the Federation banner in their name. After an extremely short interval of piloting experience, he discovered that he was a Newtype; his reflexes and cognitive ability were far greater than even the best of "normal" humans. This gives him a huge advantage when facing those with equal pilot experience.[/size]