OtakuBoards

Hindi movies

Up4anime

[FONT=Arial]Welcome to Otakuboards, [B]Up4Anime[/B];

Here, we stress elaboration when someone posts a interests thread; in this case, Hindi movies. We'd like to know why you like them, and not just because they are "awesome and cool." It's great that you're interested in something that maybe not many people know about, but because of that chance, we need some more detail on how these movies usually go. We'd also like for you to use a space or two after you use a period. Grammar and all those other important English class functions are pretty important here.

And on that note, I've never seen any Hindi movies. It's never really been anything that interested me, but I've got a friend in semantics who likes Indian movies. Is it any different?

(Enjoy your stay here, Up4Anime!)[/FONT]

o.k im sorry about the grammar.
I never really liked Hindi movies until I saw Kabhi Kushi Kabi Kham which was about a Hindu guy and a muslim girl who fell in love.I was a real nice movie.Hindi movies usually have alot of singing and dancing in them.Thats why i like them.
I dont know if there is a diffrence between Idian movies and Hindi movies,but i dont think so.

wow i cant believe someone of this site actually watches hindi film by the way i did watch that film it was good i liked it but its old well the story that i got was that a guy that a really rich family adopted was casted aside because i married a girl from lower class and then the father said that because he was not 'his' bood was the reason he did it and he could not trust him. then years past and the guys younger brother finds him and trys to make his father forgive him. it all about respecting your parents. i no a game about hindi films if you like i coould tell you about it and we could play it on this site.

[quote name='daredevilsdad']wow i cant believe someone of this site actually watches hindi film by the way i did watch that film it was good i liked it but its old well the story that i got was that a guy that a really rich family adopted was casted aside because i married a girl from lower class and then the father said that because he was not 'his' bood was the reason he did it and he could not trust him. then years past and the guys younger brother finds him and trys to make his father forgive him. it all about respecting your parents. i no a game about hindi films if you like i coould tell you about it and we could play it on this site.[/quote]Yeah that's the same movie.I dont know exactly when it was made.But didnt you like the younger sister better then the older one?
Yeah i'd like to know about the game.

[QUOTE=Up4anime]Yeah that's the same movie.I dont know exactly when it was made.But didnt you like the younger sister better then the older one?
Yeah i'd like to know about the game.[/QUOTE]

not really i thought that the older one was really funny that way she kept swearing at her neighbours in hindi lol
so you wanna no about this game but u do realize that we'll probably the only two people that can play it? well what the heck

this is how it is played its a song game well i say start and you have to start saying the alphabet a,b,c,d...etc ok then i say stop ( or in this case we can just choose the letter )what ever letter you stop on you have to sing (in this case type) a hindi song beginning with that letter as simple as that its just you will have to type at least 2 verses and the first letter of the last word is the letter i have to sing a song with next and it carries on like that untill ur rattling your brains thinking of a song
i realize how complicated it sounds when you type but its a fun game once you get use to it i think it would be better for both of us to be online to make it fun

just to clear up one more think you do understand hindi right because if you dont theres no point to play this game

well if you still interested after reading all that your crazy and i'll love to play this game with you :animesmil

and if you you not interested or you dnt understand hindi then well it was never ment to be