Jump to content
OtakuBoards

shounen ai/yaoi titles...reccomendations?


Recommended Posts

Guest bleuborzoi
Posted
I am looking for opinions shounen ai/yaoi manga titles, there are several that I am interested in but I would rather hear what other people have to say before I go and start spending (manga is far too expensive to buy something I won't like! XD).

I have read all of Graviation and Fake, loved them both. Though, I would prefer something without one of the men looking like a girl without the breasts =/.

If anyone could post any reccomedations I would greatly appricate it ^_^.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]If yuo want some recommendations on some nice yaoi reading, you should give the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44119]Shounen-Ai/Yaoi Favorites thread[/url] the once over. There are a lot of titles covered there, almost all of them with a nice description with them. ^^

All that being said, I'm going to go ahead and close this up. Be sure to chech the thread. ^^

Thread Closed.[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...