Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I need a new idea about what to write for an Inuyasha poem


Recommended Posts

Guest sesshisgrl01
Posted
ok but question why are you writing a poem bout Inuyasha? just a question but are you doin it on inuyasha or another character?
Posted
[size=1][color=#33A1C9]Well,[/color] [B]Yuki101[/B][color=#33A1C9], I'd just like to say hello and welcome. I can see you want to write poetry about Inuyasha. Hurrah, hurray, and yippee but there's just one problem with what you're trying to do and that problem is that you don't have any content within what you want to do. Without content, there's no poetry, without poetry, there's no thread.

It is highly suggested that everyone who wants to post a thread in the [B]OB Anthology[/B] should read the [B]OB Anthology Basics[/B] for it states what is required within a thread. So, I'm terribly sorry to say that since there's no content and there's poor quality within the thread, I have to close it but feel free to reopen this but remember to read the OB Anthology Basics sticky ^_^.

THREAD CLOSED.[/size][/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...