Up4anime Posted April 21, 2006 Posted April 21, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed]Samurai X Samurai 7 had me crying for weeks Samurai champloo(I was sad for 2 daysin which i wouldnt eat) I wanted to know if you watched animes that actually made you cry tears?[/COLOR]
lumpy3922 Posted April 21, 2006 Posted April 21, 2006 Just like you Samurai X made me cry. Along with Wolf's rain, and Naruto. Samurai X I cryed every time I taked about it with my friend, she cryed watching it too.
Kenshin DX Posted April 22, 2006 Posted April 22, 2006 [QUOTE=Up4anime][COLOR=DarkRed] Samurai champloo(I was sad for 2 daysin which i wouldnt eat)[/QUOTE] What was so sad in Champloo? I think if that show made you cry it really didnt mean to.
Horendithas Posted April 22, 2006 Posted April 22, 2006 [COLOR=Indigo][B]Up4anime[/B] I am closing this thread for several reasons. 1- A threads main topic of discussion should be something that can spark an intelligent discussion of some form and avoid spam. Simply listing a few shows without taking the time to explain why they made you cry is not much of a discussion. 2- Expected post quality. Not only does post quality involve the concept of having clear, easy to read posts, it also involves just how much a poster?s reply contributes, and expands to any given discussion. This is especially important when the post is the first one in a thread. Your opening post falls short of this expectation. Please take a moment to review this sticky on [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=37269] [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]How to Post in Anime Lounge[/B][/COLOR][/URL] . Also please take a moment to review the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]Rules[/B][/COLOR][/URL] and [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/faq.php?][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]FAQ[/B][/COLOR][/URL] Another good sticky to read would be this:[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52331][B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Otaku Lounge Rules[/COLOR][/B][/URL] as it has a good clear example of a quality post. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~indifference [B]Thread Closed[/B][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts