OtakuBoards

Monster Rancher

Tallgeese-

I used to wach that show a very long time ago, I remember they never showed the ending of it for what ever reason. Does anyone know why they never showed the ending? And I hear that it never came out on DVD, is that true? I just wanted to know what was up with them showing like 68 episodes and not the like last 4. :-/

Hi they did finish the final episode of monster rancher it was on fox family 3 years ago at around about 8am so you had to get up early to watch it. i would have recoreded it but i didn't own a vcr at the time :mad: but here's the ended

[B][COLOR=Red][SIZE=4]Warning Spoiler Alert!!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
the spoiler ending if you really want to know they [spoiler]combine the power of the monster that worked with genki because it was later found out that they were the sprit of the pheonix. and they combine their sprit with the pheonix to revive it. the pheonix and muu do battle and both destroy each other and the blast send's genki back to his world. where he wonders if it was all a dream but he notices that the boots he had on are still their :animesmil meaning he really did it all later he run into a dump where he crys :animecry: over missing his friends but his friends sprits appear telling him not to cry it doesn't suit him. and they say we may meet again.:D so after that message from his friends genki runs home and jumps with his fists in the air and the series comes to an end.:animecry:[/spoiler]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][INDENT][B]AnimeHeroX[/B], just stating that you are listing a spoiler is not enough. You need to use spoiler tags, like the one's I added to your post. They are very easy to use, just take a look here: [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46199] Spoiler Tags [/URL] If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~Aaryanna[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ah, now that takes me back. I used to watch it quite often along with Flint the time detective. They aired the ending in England 'cause I remember seeing it once. I wish they'd show it again. There's quite a lot of old shows that I miss.
Anyway, I really loved Moochi cos he (was it a he?) was so adorable and Tiger cos he was wicked awesome and electric blue! The only thing I didn't like was the confusing stuff about Hollie and her dad.
Did anyone else notice that the magic stone (or whatever it was called) always pointed foreward? You'd have thought they would have noticed.