Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
my idea for a rpg was one were the players are people sent on an expedition to a new planet to document the life forms. however it quickly ends up as a struggle to survive against all of the strange animals of the planet. I posted the recruitment thread in the adventure inn but decided to open this up too in case anyone had comments, advice, or just general feedback.
Posted
[font=franklin gothic medium]I haven't yet seen your sign-up thread, but I have to say, this is one of the more unique ideas I've seen in recent times.

I've been playing a game recently called Alpha Centauri, which actually deals with this very issue...what would happen if a group of humans landed on an alien planet and had to start over? There are lots of interesting implications there.

So, good luck with the project. I just wanted to drop in and mention that I think it's a cool idea.[/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...