OtakuBoards

Stafal-chan's Art

Guest Stafal-chan

Those have to be the cutest chipmunk/squirrel things that I have ever seen.

The tree and the animals on the tree are very well rendered. The detail you put into them is impressive. I don't like the squiggle line shading style on the tree, but it is effective.

Inuyasha's clothes are also well done, but his face doesn't convey that much emotion. A more prominent emotion would have been better, I think. I had to look at his face for a little bit before I realized "oh, he's mad."

The foot seems a bit small, and it doesn't look very three-dimensional. It's probably because the toes are too small, but I'm not postive.

As a whole I really like this. I am amazed at how strong and clean your pencil lines are. That shows real skill.

Guest Stafal-chan
^_^ yaaay the little chipmunk are my fav too ^_^ hee hee the tree took me a while to do but i just looked off the picture in book 2...so i figured i'd do the tree the same way..though i don't plan on doing anymore trees like that :animeswea it's a pain ^_^ ah...feet yeah...i'm still working on feet ^_^ to be totally honest though i didn't really work that hard on this...i really only got bored one night and decided to doodle. but it ended up looking really good so i posted it ^_^ oh inu's face...i dunno if i really wanted it to show emotion.. :p ... though i didn't really think about that,,,i just kinda drew it.
Thank You very much for the constructive critism ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=xwoodlandelf]That is really good, u have a talent!

~*~ Cho-lin[/QUOTE]
[size=1]Welcome to OtakuBoards, xwoodlandelf!

Since you're new here, you really should read [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=53330][b]what's expected of your posts[/b][/url]. What you've said is nice, but it doesn't benefit the artist. Instead, trying saying what you think is done well and what could be improved. Thanks![/size]