Guest Stafal-chan Posted April 25, 2006 Posted April 25, 2006 ^_^ here's my art ^_^ tell me what you think okay? [url]http://i3.tinypic.com/whbt5v.jpg[/url]
Chikara Kokoro Posted April 25, 2006 Posted April 25, 2006 Those have to be the cutest chipmunk/squirrel things that I have ever seen. The tree and the animals on the tree are very well rendered. The detail you put into them is impressive. I don't like the squiggle line shading style on the tree, but it is effective. Inuyasha's clothes are also well done, but his face doesn't convey that much emotion. A more prominent emotion would have been better, I think. I had to look at his face for a little bit before I realized "oh, he's mad." The foot seems a bit small, and it doesn't look very three-dimensional. It's probably because the toes are too small, but I'm not postive. As a whole I really like this. I am amazed at how strong and clean your pencil lines are. That shows real skill.
Guest Stafal-chan Posted April 26, 2006 Posted April 26, 2006 ^_^ yaaay the little chipmunk are my fav too ^_^ hee hee the tree took me a while to do but i just looked off the picture in book 2...so i figured i'd do the tree the same way..though i don't plan on doing anymore trees like that :animeswea it's a pain ^_^ ah...feet yeah...i'm still working on feet ^_^ to be totally honest though i didn't really work that hard on this...i really only got bored one night and decided to doodle. but it ended up looking really good so i posted it ^_^ oh inu's face...i dunno if i really wanted it to show emotion.. :p ... though i didn't really think about that,,,i just kinda drew it. Thank You very much for the constructive critism ^_^
TheResplendent Posted April 27, 2006 Posted April 27, 2006 I think it's great. It looks like a mere sketch but the attention to detail is more then it usually would be. I agree on the chipmunks too, they look realistic. I always enjoy artwork and drawings and the such, despite the fact that i'm horrible at it myself.
Retribution Posted May 6, 2006 Posted May 6, 2006 [QUOTE=xwoodlandelf]That is really good, u have a talent! ~*~ Cho-lin[/QUOTE] [size=1]Welcome to OtakuBoards, xwoodlandelf! Since you're new here, you really should read [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=53330][b]what's expected of your posts[/b][/url]. What you've said is nice, but it doesn't benefit the artist. Instead, trying saying what you think is done well and what could be improved. Thanks![/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now