Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here is another poem that I wrote today. Hope you enjoy.

Happy Valentine's Day, Love

And in these eyes I will know the truth
Revealed to me in a blanket of bullets
The final stroke from the pen
The final breath from my lungs
All goes black except for the light before me

Now you bring me back
Before you say "I love you"
These tears of crimson tears fall faster than you think
My valentine became my killer
My valentine became my killer

Bring me from this mercy, oh valentine
Absolution lies in your arms
I turn to face you in this black night
Only to be met by your trigger
Posted
So this time it was his lover that killed him? But it seemed like he wanted it. Ah... I'll never understand why all my favorite poetry is the most cryptic stuff, when trying to figure it out just confuses me...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...