Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey, I'm new at myotaku. How do you make the background image stay in place when you scroll down your posts? And How do you set the boxes so that it can be transparent to the background? How do I add cool stuff like multimedia(flash, music jukebox, videoclips) on the site?
Posted
[color=#b0000b][size=1][url=http://www.w3schools.com]Click here[/url]. Or google whatever topic you're interested in. The information is out there.

You could view the source of a webpage that has whatever embellishment you want. Or, if you find someone patient enough, you can PM them and ask how they modified their site.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]There's also been numerous threads in this forum asking about the same stuff. Use the search function and you'll find what you're looking for.[/color]
Posted
Okay, I see your point. Alright I've done most of the things to my site already.

What are the advanced customization benefits are there? (don't worry about telling me how to do it. I just need the lists of benefits that's all.)
Posted
[font=Verdana][color=blue]What do you mean by "advanced customization benefits?" Do you mean how can using some advanced HTML/CSS make your site look better? If that's the case, I think the answer to that one is pretty obvious. If you know what you're doing, you can make things look pretty nice but be careful if you're just copying things from other people because that can lead to your site being unreadable.[/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...