Naruto freak Posted May 4, 2006 Posted May 4, 2006 Can any one make a Kiba avatar and sig theme based on this [IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e61/Mr-Anonymous/Kiba1024-Qa9ed.jpg[/IMG]. I would like to have the same back round color. No words on it please thanks.
Boo Posted May 4, 2006 Posted May 4, 2006 [size=1]I had no idea who Kiba was, so I assumed it was the boy :P [IMG]http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/4179/avater0028uz.png[/IMG] [IMG] [url]http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/4179/avater0028uz.png[/url] [/IMG] [IMG]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6376/banner0018ib.png[/IMG] [IMG] [url]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6376/banner0018ib.png[/url] [/IMG] If anything needs changing, please let me know. [/size]
Naruto freak Posted May 4, 2006 Author Posted May 4, 2006 Great work I'm realy happy with it this is exactly what I wanted. Thanks for your help
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now