Random Posted May 4, 2006 Posted May 4, 2006 [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Alright guys, pritty simple, as always. I'm using a lap-top, which isn't friendly with graphic programs, so I need some help with banners and avis, etc. for a while. On to the request! What I want is a dark, dark, dark...I guess you could call it black...set. The banner first, I guess. The pic I'd like is simply one of the Keyblades from KH2, whichever one you'd like to pick. It could be set against an abstract background, or an interesting something-or-other conjoured up by your imagination. Doesn't really matter...whatever tickles your pickle, bat-man! As for the avi, I'd like the KH2 logo, black and white but with a red heart, not having the entire logo actually within the avi. Text isn't necessary for the avi. As for the banner, I'd like this text: ...where fears and lies melt away... And then ~Ex to signify my username. Color for the text is up to you, but something to go with the theme. Well, that's about it. I guess it's not that simple after all...hehe, sorry guys. ~Ex[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Ozymandius Jones Posted May 18, 2006 Posted May 18, 2006 [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrange]Heh. I had a dark base, then saw this request, so...yeah! Banner: [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25499&stc=1[/IMG] As for the avi, I wasn't sure what you meant, "Not full logo" so I just kinda expirimented... Avi: [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25500&stc=1[/img] Hope that's to your liking.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Random Posted May 19, 2006 Author Posted May 19, 2006 Funny thing, Ozy, you hit it on the head! YAY FOR YOU! To be honest, I was beginning to think that noone wanted to do this set for me, but you pulled through. Thx. ~Ex
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now