Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi, I was wondering if someone could make me a Ouran High School Host Club banner and 2 avatars (1 for otaku boards and 1 for MyO). I've been searching for pics but haven't been able to find any to put up.

If possible can I get Haruhi on both the avatars and the rest of the club on the banner.

Thanks for your time and effort (whoever ends up making this, if anyone).
Posted
[SIZE=1]Well, I made two sets. Mainly because I couldn't find a decent picture of all of the club together, so one is just Tamaki, Mori and Kyouya with a Haruhi avi while the other is an animation that shows everyone. =D

[B]Banner One:[/B]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/Banners/club_ban.png[/IMG]

[B]Avatar:[/B]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/Banners/club_avi.png[/IMG]

[B]Banner Two:[/B]
[IMG]http://img327.imageshack.us/img327/4351/ouran6sa.gif[/IMG]

[B]Avatar:[/B]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/Banners/huruhi_av_ob.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/Banners/haruhi_av_otaku.jpg[/IMG]

Hope they're okay. x_o[/SIZE]
Posted
They're awesome. Thanks for doing that Ezekiel.

Edit: For some reason the 2nd banner keeps getting resized to 75x23 whenever I try to upload it to photobucket. any idea how to fix this?

Edit 2: Actually just got it to work by right-clicking the picture and going to properties and using your link from there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...