Mimi#2 Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 I like the dogs. But I've sticked with the legendary birds and I always will chose them. Unless..even better lengenday digimon appear.
Char! Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 Man, what's gonna be next: Legendary Fish?:eek: :eek: :eek:
Raichu Tamer Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i] [B]Man, what's gonna be next: Legendary Fish?:eek: :eek: :eek: [/B][/QUOTE] Probably you never know, the creators of Pokemon are scrapping the bottom of the barrell for more pokemon ideas. I mean, next they'll have a pokemon that evolves into Magikarp or something...
Zachary Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 Well i dont like the dogs cause they keep making me mad, trying to catch em. I like the birds, they can fly
Fall Posted March 22, 2002 Posted March 22, 2002 [color=green]They'll probably make Legedary fish next, as there's already a flying, and land type of Lagendaries. But of course, this would only happen if they were going to make more legedaries.....[/color]
Darkmoon Posted March 23, 2002 Posted March 23, 2002 I hope not, They have enough legindaries as it it. I already have problems hunting down the dogs, I don't want to be chaseing (or fishing) fish all around the ocean. Anyways... Back on topic: I like Birds best. They are alot stronger. Zapdos is the tuffest to catch as well as the strongest (the very first time I found this pokemon I was unprepared (never knew it was even there), but caught is eventually). Articouno is the most beutiful, and second strongest (I raised it once when I was trying to raise an all water and Ice type team) And Moltres... It's pretty, but not near as strong as the rest (he, the first time I found this pokemon, I thought it would be as tuff as Zapdos and accidentally fainted it).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now