Which group do you like better?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which group do you like better?

• Legendary Dogs
    • Legendary Birds

• 1 month later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Man, what's gonna be next: Legendary Fish?:eek: :eek: :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

Probably you never know, the creators of Pokemon are scrapping the bottom of the barrell for more pokemon ideas.

I mean, next they'll have a pokemon that evolves into Magikarp or something...

[color=green]They'll probably make Legedary fish next, as there's already a flying, and land type of Lagendaries. But of course, this would only happen if they were going to make more legedaries.....[/color]

I hope not, They have enough legindaries as it it. I already have problems hunting down the dogs, I don't want to be chaseing (or fishing) fish all around the ocean.

Anyways...

Back on topic:

I like Birds best. They are alot stronger. Zapdos is the tuffest to catch as well as the strongest (the very first time I found this pokemon I was unprepared (never knew it was even there), but caught is eventually).

Articouno is the most beutiful, and second strongest (I raised it once when I was trying to raise an all water and Ice type team)

And Moltres... It's pretty, but not near as strong as the rest (he, the first time I found this pokemon, I thought it would be as tuff as Zapdos and accidentally fainted it).