Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[B][COLOR=Red]I'd also want to date Kurama. He's cute, smart,strong,and has a heart of gold. Youko is almost the same as Kurama.[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE=2][/SIZE][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]
Posted
Lol

Kiba!!! :animesigh. Hes so cool. And damn his hair is cute. He also really seems to care about his group, and Akamaru (sorry if I spell it wrong).

Mustang! Although his personality isn't as kind as Kiba's. Hes so strong... but been through so much. *sniff* Hes really kind in another way though. He sticks by his squad, even if he doesn't openly do it, or show it.

Also Loki, from Ragnarok. He is really trustworthy and loyal. Even if he is an assasin.

[CENTER]:animesmil he he he ..... just laughing at how silly I sound. [/CENTER]
Posted
*Drools* Vincent Valentine or Cloud Strife or Amon! They're secretive, and don't like to talk about themselves, but I could get past that. They're not the type to cheat on a girl either! I love Cloud and Vincent's eyes, and Amon has a gothic look to him that I just can't ignore! And of course, they'd protect me if any danger or wierd guys pop up!
Posted
I'd have to choose Hyuuga Hinata from Naruto. She's so cute to me. I love how she is so shy, yet has one of the coolest techniques in Naruto.

I love the shy ones! :D
Posted
Um, I think I would want to date Gaara from Naruto. Gaara may be a killer using the sand, but he has a reason. The people back when he was a kid didn't like him at all, they treeted him as a monster...Not to mention, he's kinda cute! ^-^
Posted
Sheryl Forsma from Space Runaway Ideon.

I have weird tastes, weird tastes indeed.

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][INDENT]Prons, more content is required with your posts. Otakuboards encourages conversation so if you wish to reply to this thread, we ask that, at the very least, you state your reasons why. Any future posts considered spammy will be deleted. -r2[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[B][COLOR=RoyalBlue]KYO!! [/COLOR] [/B] I luv Kyo in Fruits Basket, he`s cute and I luv that he has a troubled past that still haunts him!! :catgirl: Probaly for a date we`d go to see an action film, it`s all I can really picture. Besides Kyo I like [B][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Souske[/COLOR][/B] from Full Metal Panic, again he`s cute and his hair is wild. To go on a date with him would be hard as he doesn`t understand things like that! I guess I like guys who can fight!! :love:

[CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=Magenta]Bye Bye![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Guest Rurouni
Posted
i go on a date with yuna from final fantasy X-2 :D
[COLOR=Sienna][SIZE=1][INDENT][B]Rurouni[/B], please improve your posts. Just stating who you would go on a date with and not explaining why you choose that character is spam. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~indifference[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Also, I would like to date Howl from Howl's Moving Castle. He is just so cute! Not to mention powerful. I perfer his blond or black hairstly rather than the other ones.
Posted
I would love to go on a date with inuyasha's brother and or Malfiona from Outllaw star :catgirl:
Inuyasha's brother is so ice cold he's just my type and under his ice cold exterior is a deep spiritual warmth. Our date would consist of kicking Inuyasha's butt and then fighting each other and then kissing afterwards.

On my date with Malfiona from outlaw star we'd talk and go to a karaoke bar I would date her because she has a nice soul she's very caring and spiritual just like me.

If i was to date both Sesshomaru and Malfiona at the same time our date would consist of chasing around Kagome, Inuyasha and the rest of their group and them tormenting the hell out of them.

Who could ask for a better date? My date tops everyone elses date here anyone beg to differ I thought so. :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...