OtakuBoards

Go on a date with a fav character

Snowcat

Here how it goes
ever wanted to see what dating them is like, now you got your chance.
You decide who you dating.But the next person decides what happens . Then goes on their date. And so on

Let me start...

I wish I date Naruto

i would mind going out on a date with rei ayanami from neon genesis evangelion :animeshy: . she pretty cute and definetly alot nicer then Asuka :animeblus but i wouldn't mind going out with her either although she would most likely be mean to me and everyone she meets. :animedepr

Hmmm well I could have sworn there was athread just like this somwhere else but I guess not. Well I sure don't feel at home (surrounded b crazed naruto fans shivers)
But I guess it would be um hmm the chisk who cooked food for the guys in peacemaker Kurogane cuz she makes the best damn rice on the planet.

[size=1]At the moment, I would go out on a date with either Hijikata from Peacemaker Kurogane, or Zoro from One Piece.

It wouldn't be much of a date either... they're both strong, silent types. XD

That's a little worrying. Anyway, I wonder where they would take me..... *thinks*[/size]

[QUOTE=Kura][size=1]At the moment, I would go out on a date with either Hijikata from Peacemaker Kurogane, or Zoro from One Piece.

It wouldn't be much of a date either... they're both strong, silent types. XD
[/size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]LOL!!!

Yeah...Hijitaka [[B]Peacemaker Kurogane[/B]]. I like to call him Mr. Manly-Man. Hahaha!!! Zoro [[B]One Piece[/B]], hmm. I just wanna feel-up his biceps :animenose

As for my date... *thinks*

Lately I've been in the mood for Sakuya from [B]Kaiken Phrase[/B]. If you don't him, they look him up and you'll know why. That man is simple oozing with gorgeousness :animenose

You can also see more of him in the manga, [B]Sensual Phrase[/B]. The manga series can be a bit...one dimensional smutty at times, SO I highly recommend supplementing it with the anime series. Believe me, the anime series makes you appreciate the story more, and Sakuya too.

In the manga, Sakuya can be perceived as being quite arrogant and selfish. BUT, when you watch the anime, you find out why he is the way he is...and that he's definitely changed for the better. The anime isn't a representation of the manga story, it's actually a prequel to it.

Okay. I've digressed again :animeswea I shall stop.[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=DarkRed]I deleted all the spammy posts.[/COLOR][/B]

If your post was deleted it's because it had no content in it. To justify a post, [B]you need to explain your reasons[/B].

A post like:

[quote]:animenose I wanna go on a date with Sasuke... :animesmil :animeshy: ... Yes I know.. I am crazy.. :animeswea[/quote]is unacceptable. As is listing a set of characters.

Any posts that don't explain their reasons [b]will be deleted[/b].
If the posts without content continue [b]this thread will be closed[/B].

-r2

Guest blooming
i would like to date sesshomaru.Sure hes evil and quiet but hes cute and hes like the hottest guy from inuyasha or my second choice is yuki from fruits basket.Although i dont know much about fruits basket i know that yuki is cute yet quiet and i like a man whos quiet and he seems like he would be the right guy for me and i dont care what you think. i like him and he is the right guy for me.

[color=#b0000b][size=1]If I were to choose an anime character to date, it would probably not be a main character of a show. Right now, someone who comes to mind is the owner of the secondhand shop in [i]Haibane Renmei[/i]. We don't know much about him, but he seems laid back and friendly. Also, he's tall and kinda cute.

[img]http://sweet-akari.net/haibane/gallery/HB0120.jpg[/img][/color][/size]

My immediate reaction was "Ryuichi Sakuma!" (Gravitation) but then I kinda second guessed it.... I mean, he's eye candy, sure enough, but he's not exactly date material. He'd be bouncing around the fancy restaurant brandishing a Kumagoro and calling random things shiny. Not my idea of an ideal date. But he is hot. <3

[COLOR=Blue]If I were able to date an anime character, it would definately be Trunks from Dragon Ball GT! He is so hot, smart, strong and nice!!!!!!!!! :catgirl: Not Trunks from the future. I think he has a bit too much issues... Anyway... Trunks is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Plum]I guess I would pick Sanzo from Saiyuki. At a glance, he's cold, arrogant, and egotiscal. But I think he would be good date material (it doesn't hurt that he's hot too). If we were to go on a date, we would go to a nice quiet resturant because Sanzo doesn't annoying people. But then again, he seems like the person who would rather stay home and watch a movie with you than go out somewhere. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ah yes, the thread naming who would go out/have babies with and so on and so forth. Yet when it always gets down to it there is only two people for me...I can never get it down past those two though.

Well one of them would defintly be Mitarashi Anko from[I] Naruto[/I].I think she may be the most sadistic female in the show, not that that is a turn on for me or anything though >.> Yet I still think that she has the most pathetic yet interesting snicker that I have ever seen in any series yet. Plus her hair is purple. Nobody has purple hair. It makes her that much more interesting. The same goes for her eye color, its like she has no pupils and her amber eyes are just sexy.

Then the only other would have to be Ryoko from The [I]Tenchi Muyo[/I] series. I am pretty sure that she was the first Anime Character I became infactuated with. Yet I must have been atleast ten or so when it actually happened so yeah. I love her hair, its all..silvery and such. Besides she is a space pirate! Who wouldn't want to go on a date with a space pirate[/FONT]?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#656446][SIZE=1]^Aye, no one can resist space pirates. Herlock et al for the win.

[i]Yakitate!! Japan[/i]'s [b]Kuroyanagi[/b] I'd love to date. He's such a well-dressed character that he'd match my style [i]perfectly[/i]. Plus, he (or his slaves down at Pantasia main branch) makes really lovely pastries so we'd have those for dessert and I get to save a few more bucks, in case he insists we split the bill. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]I'd probly go on a date with Mihara Oujirou from angelic layer.
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Suzuhiko/mihara.png[/IMG]
He seems like a really nice guy...and I have a strange fetish for green hair XD...[/COLOR]

Guest sesshyWife
[COLOR=DarkRed]I have so many fantasy dreams about going out with Sesshomaru. That i claime myself as his wife and we have 132 kids together. He is way too cute for his own good and so smart and devilish that is so apealing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]I did have a love before sesshomaru though it was Kurama from Yu Yu Hakashou (hope i spelled it right). He was the tottal package. Cute, funny, smart, loyal, compasionate, lovely, the rose thing is too beautiful, and he has red hair that the true color of love and he had a nice body espically as Youko. Kurama is just mmh. But the one thing he didn't have was Sesshomaru's evilness and deep mysterious voice. If he did he would have been the perfection of a life time. more like a god.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]check my site out it's all around my baby sesshy[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]www.gothicpriestess.piczo.com [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Suzuhiko][COLOR=DarkGreen]I'd probly go on a date with Mihara Oujirou from angelic layer.
[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Suzuhiko/mihara.png[/IMG]
He seems like a really nice guy...and I have a strange fetish for green hair XD...[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Ooh, great idea. He was my favorite character in AL. Normally guys as pretty as him are all angsty and antisocial, but he's a pretty friendly guy.

Haha...you know, I try to think, and I have no clue. ^^;;;;

I guess I'd date Zelos, from Tales of Symphonia, because he's a mega-flirt and hot. I know technically, he's from a video game, but since Kosuke Fujishima (creator of Ah! My Goddess and You're Under Arrest!) did the character art, it sort of counts... >.<

[QUOTE=Sangome]Haha...you know, I try to think, and I have no clue. ^^;;;;

I guess I'd date Zelos, from Tales of Symphonia, because he's a mega-flirt and hot. I know technically, he's from a video game, but since Kosuke Fujishima (creator of Ah! My Goddess and You're Under Arrest!) did the character art, it sort of counts... >.<[/QUOTE][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]You know I've been sitting here trying to think of an anime character I would date and I just kept coming up blank. Sure a lot of them are cute but to actually date them?

Now if it were expanded to include video game characters, especially ones that were done by an anime artist, well that changes everything! ;) I'd go on a date with Zelos too. I love his character. He's cute, funny, and flirty! And the way he always refers to women as his future hunnies cracks me up. ^_^[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=sesshyWife][COLOR=DarkRed]I have so many fantasy dreams about going out with Sesshomaru. That i claime myself as his wife and we have 132 kids together. He is way too cute for his own good and so smart and devilish that is so apealing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]I did have a love before sesshomaru though it was Kurama from Yu Yu Hakashou (hope i spelled it right). He was the tottal package. Cute, funny, smart, loyal, compasionate, lovely, the rose thing is too beautiful, and he has red hair that the true color of love and he had a nice body espically as Youko. Kurama is just mmh. But the one thing he didn't have was Sesshomaru's evilness and deep mysterious voice. If he did he would have been the perfection of a life time. more like a god.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]check my site out it's all around my baby sesshy[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]www.gothicpriestess.piczo.com [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you. Before I actually watched the show, I always wondered, who is that weird guy witha fluffy thing over his head?. But now, he reminds me of Yue from Cardcaptors, and Yue is the only reason I watch Carcaptors. :animeblus

-^^- Ah, I love this question. It seems to pop up in every forum I'm in...

Only three people for me:
(In order of how I like them)

3. Yukito (CCS/TRC)-
Not only is he tall, skinny, and super super kind, He has an appitite just like mine, so I wouldn't be embarassed on a date if I eat too much. Plus, I love the fact that he wears glasses. Geeky guys are my favorite.

2. Fai D. Flowright (TRC)-
Again, tall, skinny (actually, almost anorexic) and so funny! He is so adorable, the way he teases Kuro-chan. He seems like the one that you could talk with for hours about nothing.

1. Shaoran (CCS/TRC)
XD Fan girls of the world, unite! your god is here!!! It is just adorable how much he loves Sakura. Again, tall, skinny, and the Amber eyes are just a plus. But, the main reason that he is my favorite, is how often he blushes. I absolutely melt for guys who blush.

[QUOTE=Dhampir]-^^- Ah, I love this question. It seems to pop up in every forum I'm in...

Only three people for me:
(In order of how I like them)

3. Yukito (CCS/TRC)-
Not only is he tall, skinny, and super super kind, He has an appitite just like mine, so I wouldn't be embarassed on a date if I eat too much. Plus, I love the fact that he wears glasses. Geeky guys are my favorite.

2. Fai D. Flowright (TRC)-
Again, tall, skinny (actually, almost anorexic) and so funny! He is so adorable, the way he teases Kuro-chan. He seems like the one that you could talk with for hours about nothing.

1. Shaoran (CCS/TRC)
XD Fan girls of the world, unite! your god is here!!! It is just adorable how much he loves Sakura. Again, tall, skinny, and the Amber eyes are just a plus. But, the main reason that he is my favorite, is how often he blushes. I absolutely melt for guys who blush.[/QUOTE]

Looks like we have a Clamp fanatic on our hands... I nearly put Yukito on my list but then I realized I'd never want to take him from Toya. XD They're just so cute... note to self: add a 'favorite couple' thread if there's not one already. But following in the Clamp theme, I wouldn't mind a date with Kazahaya from Legal Drug. I think he's adorable. He's all clumsy and easily embarassed and I think it's so gosh darn cute! And I'm sure his temper is a little lessened when Rikuo's not around. Plus, he could delight in the fact that he got the chick and Rikuo didn't (even though, unbeknownst to him, Rikuo would probably be doing a side mission in the meantime and making oodles of money). Wow, anyone who's never read Legal Drug must be real confused right now. o_O