OtakuBoards

what anime would you be in if you could be in any anime?

Guest yari91

Guest yari91
so if you can be in any anime you wated to be in what anime would you be in and or the charater you would be? :animeshy:

Tenchi Muyo- and i'd be Tenchi all those Beautiful Girls. :2women:

Yugioh- yugi he leads a pretty exciting life don't you think.

Vandread- hibiki same reason as the first one. :2women:

Chrono Crusade- Chrono cause he had super devil powers and uses them for good. :animesmil

Takato- digimon season 3 he's a pretty good leader. :animesmil

and Spike from cowboy bebop he's cool :cool:

Naruto- I like to be Naruto coz I also luv ramen

Midori no Hibi- Sawamura Seiji coz having a girl who was a crush on you as your right hand is pretty fun. and you can beat up anyone

Chrno Crusade- Aion coz he can never die that's what he said :animesmil

Yakitate JaPan- Kuryunagi coz you can get to eat gud bread and make Great Reactions :animesmil

Tsubasa Chronicle: Mokona coz you get to be a cute mascot for world traveling :animesmil

Guest shurikengirl
if i was an anime character, i would like to be in an anime called Gakuen Alice/Alice Academy. i don't want to be any anime character from there because all of them are already existing. i want to be a new character in Gakuen Alice named Naoko. (i think it would be really cool if that would happen)^_^

[COLOR=Sienna]Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]yari91[/B]

I will be closing this thread for several reasons. First Otakuboards places an emphasis on post quality. This is especially important when creating a thread as it sets an example of what is expected. That means proper grammar, spelling, and having [U]content[/U] in your posts. Something your post does not do. For example you could have answered your own question by explaining which anime you want to be in and which character you wanted to be and why you made your choice. Once you re-read the rules this will make more sense.

Also before creating a thread it?s a good idea to do a forum search or look through the first few pages of threads to see if there is already a thread similar to what you wish to discuss. In this case you will see that there already is a thread: [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=50325&page=14&pp=15][COLOR=Sienna][B]If you could be any anime character, who would you be?[/B][/COLOR][/URL] Instead of having lots of threads with similar topics it?s less confusing to stick with just one. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff.

~indifference

[B]Thread Closed[/B][/COLOR]