OtakuBoards

Anime Movie help

Guest CLoud0222

Guest CLoud0222
Hi love watching anime but i don't know good movies to get. i prefer movies with the cast having abilities like in dragonball z. you know shooting balls of energy out of the hands stuff like that. also movies like ghost in a shell. or ninja scroll. any and all help is appreciated. what is everyones favorite movies with this kind of abilities and action.

???????????????? Huh im confizzled. :animestun
Well um ill try and help you as bet as I can. for moveis like DBZ you should go takera look at Yu Yu hakasho movies(if they have them).For things like Ninja scroll well thats a bit more complicated. It depends on what you liked from that anime. Did you like the extreme gore? the ninja's? the olde shool animation? What?

[COLOR=Sienna]If you don?t mind something being a little older and focusing more on ninja abilities vs being able to throw fireballs, you might enjoy the OAV of Gatchaman. The plot line is this:

A.D. 2066 - Shortly after a small country separates itself from the United Nations, members of the International Science Organization mysteriously disappear without a trace. Renowned scientist Kouzaburou Nanbu realizes that the secret organization known as the "Gallactor" is making its move to conquer the world. To counter this terrorist group, he prepares his ultimate weapon: five brave heroes that comprise the Science Ninja Team - Gatchaman.

The disk comes with all three of the 45 minute long episodes so It?s the same as getting a single movie disk. Also for being a bit of a remake of an older anime it?s got a nice clean look and fairly decent action scenes. [/COLOR]