Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Digital painting of Cloud Strife - 30+ hours of work, come see :D


Recommended Posts

Guest Emery
Posted
[url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/33266050/[/url]

Check it out for me please, read the description and stuff. :D


Bai.
Posted
[quote name='Dooxy']kickarse pic, but isnt cloud blond ?xD[/quote]
[size=1]Welcome to OtakuBoards, Dooxy. Your post is not up to par with OB's post quality standards, and you can get a basic understanding by reading the stickies at the top of the forum labeled "Read this before posting." In short, your post should be lengthened so that your comments help out the artist. Saying it's a "kickarse pic" is all well and good, but [i]what about it makes it good?[/i] Please describe the positives of it, as well as mentioning any room for improvement you see.[/size]
Posted
The painting is actually really good although i would try to smooth out his face and his shoulder/arm to make it seems more flowy like his blade. Overall very good piece. I especially love the detail on the zipper. I wouldn't have the patience to work on it on and off for 30 hours. =.= i praise you for that.
Posted
[color=dimgray] Awesome job! The shading and clothing ends around the shoulder looks a bit odd, but the rest is great. I know that Cloud is supposed to be in a shaded area, but judging from the shading of face, I personally think that the right side of his hair (from my perspective, not Cloud's) should be highlighted just a little. I hope I'm not coming off as pompous, because I've only just started digitally coloring. v_v

Anyways... I hope to see more![/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...