OtakuBoards

Misundertood maybe?

Death

I've been watching the shelves and ive seen final fantasy 7 remakes, but they had more than one title. So i started to think is FF7 consist of more than 1 storylines, i am not sure can anyone clarify this for me before i buy it for the 360.

Uh, there's no FF VII title coming for the Xbox 360. I don't know where you got that from...

What comes to the series, there's the original [B]Final Fantasy VII[/B] for the PlayStation.

Then there's the sequel DVD-movie [B]Advent Children[/B] (taking place 2 years after the original game).

[B]Dirge of Cerberus[/B], a First Person Shooter-game for the PlayStation 2 happens one year after the movie.

[B]Before Crisis[/B], a mobile game that's going to be released in America sometime in the future starts six years before the original game, but it spans all the way to the beginning of FF VII.

Finally, there's [B]Crisis Core[/B], a title for PlayStation Portable that features Zack, Cloud's friend from his time serving the Shinra Corps. It's also a prequel.

So they're all one big, "polymorphic" family with one storyline. Surely there's bound to be some inconsistencies and plotholes here and there, but they all tell the same story from different perspectives.

I think the only FF game thats going to be available for the Xbox is Final Fantasy XI....y'know the onling game.

I seriously doubt they'll be remaking FFVII because the old version is great the way it is.