OtakuBoards

anime conventions in europe?

Guest Byakuya

Guest Byakuya
hi guys i am new here so let me introduce myself first, i am a 20 years old otaku ^^ from holland who happened to see this site in a video on youtube.com. Douzo yoroshiku mina!

well now my question, dose any1 of you know if there are any anime conventions (like the Tokyo Anime fair, and AnimeNEXT) in europe?

Byakuya,

Welcome to Otakuboards. Since Otakuboards emphasizes conversation, post quality and content are very important. We encourage members to speak with full and proper English, meaning correct spelling and grammar. Although we wont close a thread for a few typos, you will receive a lot more respect if considerable effort is obvious in your post.

Well now this thread, for topics involving searches, like this one, the remainding posts would consist mostly of spammish "i dunno"s and a series of lists. Since neither of these are permitted, we always point creators of these types of threads to [url=http://google.com"][b]Google[/b][/url] and other search engines.

This isn't to discourage you from posting in the forums. Though, please be sure to read the rules before continuing to post. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators.

Thread Closed.

-r2